- New Products
- Read 542 times
Low-Distortion Noise Suppression Filter for Audio Lines
TDK Corporation presents the new MAF1608G noise suppression filter for audio lines. When inserted in audio lines, the new filter keeps THD+N of the audio signals to the world's lowest levels* of 0%. At the same time the miniature component (1.6 mm x 0.8 mm x 0.8 mm) features a high rated current of 1.6 A and a low DC resistance of 0.06 Ω. This makes the MAF1608G noise suppression filter optimally suited for use in speaker lines where high currents are required. These applications include earphones, speakers and microphones in devices such as smartphones, tablet PCs, and portable game consoles. The new component's high attenuation ensures effective noise suppression in audio applications.
By utilizing a ferrite material with a low distortion factor, TDK was able to reduce sound quality degradation to a level equal to that of a line without a noise filter. This makes it possible to implement noise protection while still extracting the full performance potential of the audio amplifier.
- World's lowest total harmonic distortion + noise (THD+N) of 0%
- High current rating of 1.6 A is suitable for speaker lines
- Use of ferrite material with a low distortion factor drastically reduces audio distortion caused by filter insertion
- High attenuation ensures effective noise suppression in audio applications
- Audio lines (earphones, speakers, microphones) in devices such as smartphones, tablet PCs and portable game consoles
- Maxim Announces Industry's First Remote Tuner Solution with Single Hardware Platform Supporting Worldwide Radio Standards for Automotive Applications
- New Line of USB 2.0 and 3.0 Connectors Expands CUI’s Interconnect Portfolio
- 3 Steps Electrical Engineers Should Take to Obtain the Best Electronic BoM Costs
- AVX Releases New 2.9GHz High Performance, Low Pass Integrated Thin Film Filter In Ultra Miniature 0805 Case