- New Products
- Read 599 times
2A, 2MHz, 28V Boost/SEPIC/Inverting DC/DC Converter with IQ = 6µA
Linear Technology Corporation announces the LT8335, a current mode, 2MHz step-up DC/DC converter with an internal 2A, 28V switch. It operates from an input voltage range of 3V to 25V, suitable for applications with input sources ranging from a single-cell Li-Ion to automotive inputs. The LT8335 can be configured as either a boost, SEPIC or an inverting converter. It utilizes a fixed 2MHz switching frequency, enabling designers to minimize external component sizes and avoid critical frequency bands, such as AM radio. Burst Mode® operation reduces quiescent current to only 6µA while keeping output ripple below 15mVP-P. The combination of a 3mm x 2mm DFN package and tiny externals ensures a very compact footprint while minimizing solution cost.
The LT8335’s 170mΩ switch delivers efficiencies of over 90%, while programmable undervoltage lockout (UVLO) optimizes system performance. A single feedback resistor sets the output voltage whether the output is positive or negative, minimizing external components. Other features include internal compensation, soft-start, frequency foldback and thermal shutdown protection.
The LT8335EDDB is available in a 3mm x 2mm DFN-8 package. An industrial temperature (–40°C to 125°C) version, the LT8335IDDB, is also available. Pricing starts at $2.55 each for 1,000 piece quantities. Both versions are available from stock. For more information, visit www.linear.com/product/LT8335.
• 3V to 25V Input Voltage Range
• Ultralow Quiescent Current & Low Ripple Burst Mode® Operation: IQ = 6µA
• 2A, 28V Power Switch
• Positive or Negative Output Voltage Programming with a Single Feedback Pin
• Fixed 2MHz Switching Frequency • Programmable Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
• Internal Compensation & Soft-Start
• Low Profile (0.75mm) 8-Lead (3mm × 2mm) DFN Package
- Linear Technology
- Power Management Components
- Power Management
- Automotive and Transportation
- Battery Safety: Do We Need New Regulations?
- Maxim Announces Industry's First Remote Tuner Solution with Single Hardware Platform Supporting Worldwide Radio Standards for Automotive Applications
- New Low-Power PIC24 “GA7” Microcontroller Family Now Available
- Molex CyClone Panel-to-Panel Connector System Rated for 10,000 Mating Cycles